Indian Pharmacist Dies After Drinking Botched Coronavirus Treatment

YOMMY AYILARA.   Indian Pharmacist Dies After Drinking Botched Coronavirus Treatment.   An Indian pharmacist has been reported dead while his boss is left hospitalized after they drank a chemical concoction which was developed by them in an effort to treat coronavirus.   This information was revealed by the police on the 9th of May, 2020.   The men served for a herbal medicine company and were testing their treatment which was a mix of nitric oxide and sodium nitrate at a home in southern Chennai city.   Local police,…

Read More